The FMSuite Scheduler is a free plugin designed for use within the SDR# software application. It provides a means of creating, using, and re-using schedules to manage frequency changes in SDR#.
This new plugin permits you to define multiple operating schedules. When a schedule is activated, the Scheduler will change the frequency on the dates and times you specify. You can use a schedule only on the dates and times defined in it, or you can ignore the dates and re-use the time portions of the schedule on any date. Schedule activity is logged to a file so that you can review the actions it took.
Features SummaryThe Scheduler adds the following features to SDR#:
- A collapsible panel containing the scheduler controls.
- The Manage Schedules grid that allows you to Add, Edit, Delete, and Use schedules.
- An Add/Edit grid that allows you to Add and Delete dates, times, and frequencies to a schedule and to name or rename a schedule.
- Options to ignore any dates in the schedule and use only the times (useful for re-using a schedule without having to edit it) and to log the schedule activity to a text file.
- Run the selected schedule; which also displays the date, time, and frequency of the next scheduled frequency change.