Frequency Manager + Scanner, Frequency Entry, Activity Logger, and SchedulerRecent significant changes in SDR# broke these plugins. In general these are now fixed although not as cleanly or robustly as I would like. I felt it was more important to get working software to you as quickly as possible. Look for further improvements in the weeks to come.
This release requires SDR# v1408 or higher and .NET 4.6
- Due to lingering compatibility problems, frequency changes by the Scanner or Scheduler are performed in Free Tuning mode. Your preferred manual tuning method (Free/Sticky/Center) is remembered and restored when you turn off scanning.
- When scanning starts, the Frequency will be reset to the Center Frequency. After the scanner is running you can move the SDR# red line to your preferred position. However at this time scanning works most reliably when Frequency and Center are the same.
- The AFR zone display extends to the full height of the spectrum window when it should only display in the spectrum grid
- The busy-frequency detection code is not perfect right now:
- You may have to increase Radio Settle Time in order to get signal locks.
- The scanner will sometimes find false positives when scanning a range of frequencies.