- Scheduler - allows you to schedule listening activities by date and time.
- Activity Logger - records scanner activity to a file for later use.
- Scanner Decisions - now a first-class plugin and also available as the classic stand-alone window. And you can change the position of the plugin without restarting SDR#.
- Frequency Details - displays details about a frequency from your database. And you can change the position of the plugin without restarting SDR#.
New standalone applications
- Data Tools – this significantly upgraded import/export application lets you import data from 6 popular internet databases as well as generically-formatted files, and permits you to export your FMS databases to standard file format.
- The Pluginator – an application that lets you add, delete, and change the order of plugins without ever having to hand-edit the SDR# file Plugins.xml. Just fill in the blanks.
New features in Frequency Manager + Scanner
- The new Preferences dialog allows customization without hand-editing a configuration file.
- FMS configurations are now kept in a file separate from those of SDR#, permitting easier upgrades to SDR#.
- You can have multiple frequency databases, and can change to a different database without restarting SDR#.
- When tuning manually you can optionally change the radio settings (mode, BW, etc.) according to what’s in the database for the tuned frequency.
- Scan resolution – high-res or low-res to favor speed over accuracy or vice versa.
- Adjacent Frequency Rejection now displays its bandwidth on the spectrum analyzer.
- Plus many other improvements and bug fixes.